How to cook meat in French
Meat in French – a real gem cooks the second half of the 20th century. An interesting fact is that this dish is not of French origin, and the most that neither is Russian.
In France, according to some sources, like a dish cooked in the middle of the 19th century, but it could not afford to let every. Today it is an appetizing dish is common in all parts of Russia, and in each region have different titles, such as "Diplomat", "surprise" or "Meat in the captain's." But still, the most familiar name to the ear – the meat in French. This Refreshment – the embodiment of elegance and unique, mouth-watering combination of juicy meat with a sharp mouth-watering cheese, mushrooms and tomatoes.
Different restaurants, you can find a very different approach to the preparation of this dish, from the selection of meat and ending with the cooking technique. In the most familiar to us the recipe used, usually pork. Some restaurants are practicing cooking beef and lamb, but no meat compared to tenderness and juiciness of the pork.
So, how to cook the meat in French and impress your friends, relatives and beloved culinary creations?
Exclusively for cooking tasty and wholesome dishes you will need:
– 450 gr. Pork
– 2 onions
– 100 gr. fresh or frozen mushrooms
– 5 fresh tomatoes
– 150 gr. cheese (preferably Russian or Dutch)
– pinch of salt
– peppers of your choice
1. Meat cut into large slices and beat for 10 minutes. The better fight off the meat, so it is juicy and soft.
2. Chops with salt and pepper and coat with mayonnaise.
3. Mushrooms cut into small pieces, tomatoes – thinly sliced onions – semirings. Cheese grate.
4. Put the meat products in the following order: the first layer – the bow, the second layer – mushrooms, third layer – tomatoes.
5. Each piece of meat, topped with a cap of vegetables, sprinkle with grated cheese.
6. Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
7. Pieces of meat put on a pre-greased baking sheet with olive oil and place in preheated oven.
8. The meat is cooked for 30-40 minutes. On full readiness says appetizing aroma and soft texture of meat that can be tested with a fork.
The meat in French as a side dish best served baked potatoes, sliced. You can show imagination and stuff with potatoes everything that your heart desires – mushrooms, carrots or finely chopped egg, affecting visitors and thus earning a reputation as a skilled chef. In any case, a side dish – this is just a beautiful addition to the magnificent main course. Bon Appetit!